The latest campus hit from KU Dining, Sunflower BBQ Co. offers signature barbecue, made-from scratch sides, and innovative presentation that have already put this concept on the campus' barbeque radar. Serving both breakfast and lunch to DeBruce patrons and some new regulars, Sunflower brings a Midwest tradition home to the home of the game.
Due to classes being cancelled for Wednesday, 1/23/2019 due to inclement weather, special hours will be in place for Union operations across campus.
Affected Union hours, service locations:
- The Kansas Union will be open from 8:30am to 6:30pm on Wednesday, January 23. The Burge Union and DeBruce Center will be closed.
- All KU Bookstore services in the Kansas Union will be open throughout Kansas Union building hours.
- Retail KU Dining locations will be closed, with the exception of the Kansas Union Roasterie and Kansas Union Hawk Shop (open throughout building hours) and the Kansas Union Market (open 8:30am-4:00pm).
- Residential Dining Centers (Mrs. E's, South DIning Commons, North College Cafe) will operate under regular hours.
- The Studio Grill and Southside will be open Wednesday night for normal evening hours.